Whether you are a zinc roofer, slater, tiler or carpenter, every roofing professional requires the right tools for the right material: Dimos offers a comprehensive range of tools especially designed for roofers.
Dimos, tooling expert
for 40 years
Thanks to the experience Dimos has acquired on construction sites for decades, Dimos is the only company to offer a range of hand tools exclusively dedicated to the roofing profession. Our success and innovative products have made Dimos a market leader across France and Europe. Dimos’ knowhow and the quality of its products are widely recognised in the roofing trade, a trade which is founded on both tradition and technical expertise.
Slate roofing requires very specific tools for cutting and laying:
- hammering tools: hammers, and not forgetting anvils, for cutting and laying slate
- slate pliers with hole punch: for cutting and making holes in the slate
- nail pullers: for unhooking slate
- containers like nail pouches for tacks and hooks, as well as buckets and troughs for transporting tooling accessories.
for metal work
Metal finishing work requires precision tools for different scenarios:
- edging pliers in different sizes, depths and angles depending on how accessible the work area is
- Universal, pelican, ‘passe-franc’ (off-set) shears, aviation snips for straight or rounded cuts, figure hole shears for gutter caps, etc.
- Other types of pliers depending on your needs
- Hammering tools – bossing mallets and dressing tools – for shaping metal
- Welding equipment
- Marking and measuring equipment: scribers, compasses, special pencils
- Tube expanders and crimping pliers (duct crimpers) for gutter piping
Dimos also has tools for standing seam work:
- Roofing seamers, seaming anvils, mallets and tongs, etc.
- 1st/2nd stage hand seamers
The frame is of course an essential part of the roof, and requires the appropriate tools:
- saws, hammers, etc.
- tracing and measuring tools, tape measures, set squares, bevels and spirit levels